Don't shoot the messenger but here's something I just heard from a good source (first one also now confirmed on Donny web site)...
1. Alcock has agreed terms with Donny, clubs have agreed a fee for permanent deal and will sign in next day or so 50,000 plus add ons and sell on commission.
2. The above, I was told, was "part of clearing the decks to enable 2 new 'big' permanent signings" but was also told there's still several more outgoing deals to be sorted before we can bring NA's targets in.
3. NA has chosen his targets.
4. Hammond's loan will be extended with a pre-contract agreement option to sign him permanently at the end of the season (I think they're holding out for more money IF we get promoted).
5. Edgar "may be" one of the 2 'big' permanent signings, the other may be Burn (that last bit is a guess - I admit it!).