HomeForumChat                    

Author Topic: MUFC Robbing B*stards  (Read 4363 times)

Offline Eeyore

• Elite
    • View Profile
MUFC Robbing B*stards
« on: December 11, 2015, 04:01:36 pm »
Cheapest season ticket holder price £37. cheapest general sale ticket £45  )O( )O( )O( )O( )O( )O( )O( )O( )O( )O( )O( )O( )O( )O( )O( )O( )O( )O( )O( )O( )O( )O( )O( )O(

Offline BoltonBlade

• Elite
    • View Profile
Re: MUFC Robbing B*stards
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2015, 04:45:49 pm »
Cheapest season ticket holder price £37. cheapest general sale ticket £45  )O( )O( )O( )O( )O( )O( )O( )O( )O( )O( )O( )O( )O( )O( )O( )O( )O( )O( )O( )O( )O( )O( )O( )O(

They have to pay for the Prawn sandwiches somehow...

Offline lingsbord

• Legendary
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 11, 2015, 07:13:15 pm »
You know what? I think I'll probably leave it at that. £45 for a 3rd Round Tie that's on TV?

Their fans are screaming that all away fans should pay no more than £20 in the PL yet they'll fleece a League 1 side all day long. Feck 'em. My birthday game has now become Posh at home  :ok:

Offline Eeyore

• Elite
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 11, 2015, 07:24:29 pm »
You know what? I think I'll probably leave it at that. £45 for a 3rd Round Tie that's on TV?

Their fans are screaming that all away fans should pay no more than £20 in the PL yet they'll fleece a League 1 side all day long. Feck 'em. My birthday game has now become Posh at home  :ok:

Or we could find a decent boozer in Sheff to watch it in and then go for a ruby after......as well as doing Posh for your bidet  :ok:

Offline lingsbord

• Legendary
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 11, 2015, 07:25:51 pm »

Or we could find a decent boozer in Sheff to watch it in and then go for a ruby after......as well as doing Posh for your bidet  :ok:

That's kinda what I meant  :DB

Offline S36Reject

• Elite
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 11, 2015, 08:11:43 pm »
Ziah is desperate to go as you have p[robably figured but I don't think we'll get tickets as he doesn't have enough Loyalty Points until the 29th December and the Category 1 seats we want will probably have gone by then  :-[

We'll still go, just we probably won't get the seats we want

Offline lingsbord

• Legendary
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 11, 2015, 08:42:14 pm »
Don't get me wrong Dane, I'd love to be there. We've missed days like that, but they're taking the piss and they're not taking mine. It's a real shame. They'll easily sell all the tickets, BUT they won't sell all their own, so instead of having a rocking atmosphere they choose to make us pay for them to put the game on.

We were selling tickets for a tenner last season in this competition, and in later rounds than this one. £45 ???? This is the first year I haven't gone on 3rd round day in as long as I can remember but this time I'll watch us win from the comfort of feckin' Champs if I have to  :DB

Offline Eeyore

• Elite
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 11, 2015, 09:01:36 pm »
Don't forget they also get the TV cash as well so these prices are Feckin robbery  )O(

Offline S36Reject

• Elite
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 11, 2015, 10:12:20 pm »
Actually Eeyore, the FA Cup money is split 3 ways. 10% to the FA and 45% to each club. That's FA Cup rules and on their website. (I actually thought it was 20% to the FA and 40% to each club as the FA had to give a percentage to the sponsors).

You all know what Ziah's like about Rooney and Man Utd and how he was when we lost to Preston last season. Picking him up after that game was hard. He did say at the time that he was done with Sheff Utd, he was fed up of disappointment after disappointment. This time he'll get to go and see them.

As an added bonus, A kind lady, who's not going, has the same number of loyalty points as me has kindly offered me her Customer Number and that means we can get our tickets on the 19th, so Xmas Pressie coming up! I can't wait to see his face  ;D

Offline Eeyore

• Elite
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 11, 2015, 10:20:44 pm »
Even so, they still get an extra 45% on top of the gate receipts, which is still taking the piss for a 3rd round tie vs a League 1 side......fech em

Offline BoltonBlade

• Elite
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 12, 2015, 08:22:09 am »
Hannah was going to buy my ticket for mi birthday. Told her not to bother at those ridiculous prices. Looks like Bury away will be my pressie.

One of my old work colleagues could have got me 2 tickets @ £24, but I would have to have sat with the red scum. When we win I wouldn't have been able to contain myself, and would have ended up with a kicking.

Looks like the old boozer will be my seat for this match.

Offline lingsbord

• Legendary
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 12, 2015, 08:34:34 am »
Totally understand Dane, I'm sure he'll love it and I hope you have a great day. I haven't been there since they increased the attendance to about 77k and I really was looking forward to it but for some reason I just can't bring myself to cough up that kind of money for a 3rd round cup match. I'd rather go to Bury away  :ok:

Offline Vamps

• Administrator
  • Legendary
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 29, 2015, 12:57:47 pm »
Well for those r*****g bastards I've sorted the tickets today for;
- Lings
- Eeyore
- Soton
- Yours truely

East stand directly behind the goal - Cat 3 tickets so £37 each (with Season Ticket discount  ;) ).

Now - if someone else would like to organise transport (I propose train but open to suggestions) I won't stand in their way!!
« Last Edit: December 29, 2015, 01:00:27 pm by Vamps »
The Landlord!

Offline lingsbord

• Legendary
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 30, 2015, 09:34:28 am »
Oh bugger - I suppose I've got to go now!

)O(

:whi

Offline lingsbord

• Legendary
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 31, 2015, 03:42:11 pm »
by lunchtime today 6,700 sold

The Crossed Blades Founded 2007 - All Right Reserved