Season 2017/2018 > Away Days 2017/2018

Forest - Sat 30th September

(1/3) > >>

Vamps:
Looks like this could be my first away day this season. I can certainly feel a pre match visit to Hooters coming on. If you fancy joining in then let me know cos will need to pre book a table.

Not sure yet whether driving or train. It's a nice easy walk from the station

Eeyore:

--- Quote from: Vamps on July 15, 2017, 08:42:56 am ---Looks like this could be my first away day this season. I can certainly feel a pre match visit to Hooters coming on. If you fancy joining in then let me know cos will need to pre book a table.

Not sure yet whether driving or train. It's a nice easy walk from the station

--- End quote ---

Not sure I will be able to make many home games next season, let alone away days  )O( )O( )O( )O( )O( )O( )O( )O( )O( )O( )O( )O( )O( )O( )O( )O(

On the one hand I'm working and earning but on the other, I can't afford to not work Satdi's  )O(

Forest, Derby, Villa, Brum, Wolves, Brentford, Fulham, Pigs...........all good away days I would love to go to.

lingsbord:
Big girl's blouse

get to t' Lane, just have a couple of sherbets, sober by full time, then you can fleece the old dears of derbyshire for the rest of the evening! Add 80p onto every fare. No bugger'll notice.

lingsbord:
Villa away! - That boozer with Citra on Draught and the Thai Restaurant in the other room!

(Sounds exactly like the Oakham place on the barge at Posh)

Eeyore:
Have just had 2 days/nights in Nottingham for the cricket and the Forest match is a must do...........the Canalhouse pub is exceptional and had Brother Rabbit on  :cheer: :cheer:

In addition to that I reckon I have found the very best Indian ever - Vamps, surely you have been here?? The Mem Saab............yep, we went twice and in all honesty I think it is even better than The Passage to India  :yikes: :yikes: :ok: :ok:

Lings - I don't drink any booze at all these days if I'm driving, not even a pint  :( )O(

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version