HomeForumChat                    

Author Topic: Fantasy Football - what's the thinking?  (Read 168 times)

Offline Vamps

• Administrator
  • Legendary
    • View Profile
Fantasy Football - what's the thinking?
« on: July 12, 2017, 03:39:56 pm »
Quick survey before I start putting wheels in motion - is there any desire for a Fantasy Football league again this year? I can do a simple replication of last years and everyone who entered last year will automatically be entered anyway.

Alternatively (or indeed as well as) I can have a look to see if there's a Championship one so you can even pick some Blades for your team!

The great thing about these, is it takes little to any admin on our part but everyone can take part and get regular updates.

Same question applies to the Selco predictor league, which seemed to Fizzle out last year.
The Landlord!

Offline BoltonBlade

• Elite
    • View Profile
Re: Fantasy Football - what's the thinking?
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2017, 07:28:41 pm »
Quick survey before I start putting wheels in motion - is there any desire for a Fantasy Football league again this year? I can do a simple replication of last years and everyone who entered last year will automatically be entered anyway.

Alternatively (or indeed as well as) I can have a look to see if there's a Championship one so you can even pick some Blades for your team!

The great thing about these, is it takes little to any admin on our part but everyone can take part and get regular updates.

Same question applies to the Selco predictor league, which seemed to Fizzle out last year.

I'm happy to go with the fantasy league again. If there is a Championship one I'll play that one as well. I did play the predictor league all season, but I'm not bothered about missing that one this season.

The Crossed Blades Founded 2007 - All Right Reserved