Season 2017/2018 > Banter

2017/2018 Transfer window thread

(1/48) > >>

Vamps:
Well it's started already and moved underway  - don't think this Wilder geezer knows what he's doing. Doesn't he know we always leave things until the last minute to keep the players guessing and on their toes.....none of this early season signing nonesence.........

Anyway, here's the thread to talk about them.

Names banded about or signed so far:

Chefd Evans - done deal

Enda Stevens - https://www.thesun.ie/sport/football/974149/enda-stevens-lands-championship-move-as-sheffield-united-swoop-for-portsmouth-star/

Erhun Otzhumer - god he's been a pain in the arse for us. Nice to have him on this side

Nathan Thomas https://twitter.com/SkySports_Keith/status/862310794582786049

Even heard rumours of Jags

What you heard?

lingsbord:
'Boro are after Thomas and have matched our bid. Thomas moves from non-League to the Championship on more money than we can offer and he doesn't have to move house. I'd say if 'Boro want him, he's going to be theirs. Could be paper talk though.

Otzumer? Feckin yes please!

Roma:
Here's what I've heard so far in addition to the ones below:

Adam Smith (GK from Northampton)

Ricky Holmes (the Twitter account source looked a bit fake to me tbh)

Ched Evans (or did I miss somat?)  :DD

Done plus cash for Rotherham's Ward (admittedly I think I may have started that rumour on Twitter  :-[)

lingsbord:
Millers definitely interested in Done

Brizzle Rovers after Sparky along with Pompey, Hibs and Hearts.

Ricky Holmes - plenty in that one, well away from Twitter. Good player, cracking free-kick he dropped in against us an' all. He just needs a haircut. That sumo-style top-knot does my bloody nut in (only because I don't have any hair to do ridiculous things with).

Vamps:

--- Quote from: lingsbord on May 11, 2017, 12:44:49 pm ---'Boro are after Thomas and have matched our bid. Thomas moves from non-League to the Championship on more money than we can offer and he doesn't have to move house. I'd say if 'Boro want him, he's going to be theirs. Could be paper talk though.

--- End quote ---

Well if it means we get Harry Chapman...........

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version