Season 2015/16 > Banter

Chesterfield - Last Match of this incredible season

(1/4) > >>

Vamps:
So what are your plans for the big day?

For a few of us the plans are as follows (all welcome to join us)

9:30am (some have suggested even earlier, but on the basis I have a teenager to get out of bed I stand no chance of before) - Benjamin Huntsman for a quick Brekkie
10:00 am onwards - pop next door to the Tap and Tankard (which we were reliably informed before the Bradford game opens at 10am)
Kick off - party time........
I suspect there may be a few beers post match as well, although on the basis I have to get up at 4am the following day to drive to the airport will be minimal for me.

lingsbord:
I'll be there for brekkie and pre-match vespers but have to be gone after the match so post-match vespers is unlikely (but not impossible yet)

Eeyore:
9.30am for brekkie works for me - train gets in at about 10 past  :ok:

Post match beers should be ok too, subject to my gout, which I am still getting even though I've pretty much stopped drinking  )O( :yikes: Just goes to show that it has feck all to do with booze and more to do with food  :DD

BoltonBlade:

--- Quote from: Eeyore on April 25, 2017, 08:56:49 am ---9.30am for brekkie works for me - train gets in at about 10 past  :ok:

Post match beers should be ok too, subject to my gout, which I am still getting even though I've pretty much stopped drinking  )O( :yikes: Just goes to show that it has feck all to do with booze and more to do with food  :DD

--- End quote ---

Or old age :whi :whi

Vamps:
Bolts - you're in luck - you can get tickets now

http://www.sufc.co.uk/news/article/sheffield-united-chesterfield-ticket-details-2367443.aspx

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version