HomeForumChat                    

Author Topic: MK Dons Away  (Read 867 times)

Offline Vamps

• Administrator
  • Legendary
    • View Profile
MK Dons Away
« on: April 02, 2017, 08:35:30 am »
So these go on sale next week and everyone has different points and different days they can buy. With 7,500 available there's a chance these won't make general sale. It hasn't stated either way, but suspect more may be released given how many MK Dons have given to away supporters in the past, but there's no guarantee of that.

Who wants to go in a group and if so how many points have you got so we can look at when they can be purchased - bear in mind we want to give everyone the best possible opportunity to get tickets but also can't risk not getting them at all so there's no guarantee everyone will be able to get a ticket in the group. I suspect the cut off will be somewhere around the 10k points mark.

Additionally - any Blades out there with a significant number of points who aren't going, want to help fellow Blades out? Don't post your membership number online but you can PM me.

I'm happy to co-ordinate tickets if we can do it online - would need you to already be registered for online purchases and then to authorise me to purchase tickets for you online (I can provide you with my membership number).
« Last Edit: April 02, 2017, 08:41:00 am by Vamps »
The Landlord!

Offline lingsbord

• Legendary
    • View Profile
Re: MK Dons Away
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2017, 07:05:59 pm »
I've got over 15k which may or may not get me over the line.

I'm not 100% guaranteed to be in the country myself so I'll take my chances, especially as I have a back-up option. You guys get yours and I'll hope to see you at the boozer for pre-match vespers

Offline Roma

• Elite
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 04, 2017, 01:02:57 pm »
I've got just over 9k.  I don't know what Harry's got as he's no longer allowed to manage his account online, but it's no more than 7k I would think.

At this rate it's looking dubious unless they issue more tickets.

Offline Vamps

• Administrator
  • Legendary
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 07, 2017, 11:10:35 am »
Lings/Youfy - tickets for MK are sorted gents. Looks like we're in the corner where they normally house small numbers of away fans on the lower tier. 

I've got just over 9k.  I don't know what Harry's got as he's no longer allowed to manage his account online, but it's no more than 7k I would think.

At this rate it's looking dubious unless they issue more tickets.

Roma - approx 3k tickets still available so you should be OK. To be honest I was shocked when she said how many are still available.
The Landlord!

Offline lingsbord

• Legendary
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 10, 2017, 11:51:22 am »
Just pulled this from footballgroundguide.com

"There is also Fenny Stratford which is located a mile south of the stadium along Watling Street. Fenny has seven pubs within a five minute walk of each other plus a fish and chip shop".

What's not to like?  ;D

Offline Vamps

• Administrator
  • Legendary
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 10, 2017, 05:53:53 pm »
Only 300 tickets left and there will be no further allocation.........what???!!!

How can they? are they mad? they'd easily sell a load more - hasn't even got near general sale.
The Landlord!

Offline lingsbord

• Legendary
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 10, 2017, 08:48:51 pm »
we've got ours mate, that's the main thing  :ok:

Offline Roma

• Elite
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 11, 2017, 09:25:23 am »
Well, that's me screwed.  Spent ages on the phone last night as Vamps had lent me his daughter's loyalty points for Harry.  When I eventually got through (credit where it's due as they stayed open an hour and a half after scheduled closing time as the phones were busy) I was told the points aren't enough, I also had to be a member.  WTF.  Was told to try again today as Blades Revival members can buy today, only to find they've sold out...

Hoping the local police see sense and release more tickets.   :'(

Offline Vamps

• Administrator
  • Legendary
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 11, 2017, 09:34:07 am »
Well, that's me screwed.  Spent ages on the phone last night as Vamps had lent me his daughter's loyalty points for Harry.  When I eventually got through (credit where it's due as they stayed open an hour and a half after scheduled closing time as the phones were busy) I was told the points aren't enough, I also had to be a member.  WTF.  Was told to try again today as Blades Revival members can buy today, only to find they've sold out...

Hoping the local police see sense and release more tickets.   :'(

Need plenty of support for the #10ktoMK campaign. Hashtag on every tweet for now!!!
The Landlord!

Offline Roma

• Elite
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 11, 2017, 10:55:20 am »
MK are only selling tickets for the home end to those previously registered or those with a particular postcode in or around MK.

35 quid buys me a virtual business office address in MK.

I can then register for MK OWS and order tickets the home end  :ok:

If we don't get a bigger allocation and we don't win the title Friday or Monday, then I might consider this option (otherwise it's a lot of hassle as you have to provide ID etc to open a virtual office address).

Offline Roma

• Elite
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 11, 2017, 11:32:03 am »
BTW chaps - as there are questions about an open top bus parade on a lesser forum so I thought I'd pre-empt them here.  My younger brother organises the parades/presentations for the council and he's looking forward to this one after previously having to organise two piggy ones.  Hopefully the cash will be there to make it something special...  He's been working on ideas since January  :ok: :roll:

Offline lingsbord

• Legendary
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 11, 2017, 12:38:56 pm »
Great stuff Roma, we'll be champions so a bus is more than justified  ;D

Hope you get MK tickets mate. keep trying the ticket office because there'll almost certainly be returns.

Offline YouFUMS

• Star Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 12, 2017, 02:24:44 am »
Vamps, thanks for sorting ticket out mate...much appreciated  :ok:  I'll link up with you at Vale on Friday and sort out what I owe you.
Lings also for offering a lift, really kind of you...can't wait.

fancy dress options for MK?

Offline lingsbord

• Legendary
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 12, 2017, 08:48:55 am »

No worries Youfy, should be a great day. Fancy dress? Well Penfold and Pugwash don't need costumes but I'd be up for a change  :ok:

I'll nip down the party shop on London Rd and see what they've got

Offline YouFUMS

• Star Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 12, 2017, 08:12:56 pm »
Saw a stag party in Benidorm at the weekend with around 20 blokes all in this costume...

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/WHERES-WALLY-KIT-T-SHIRT-HAT-GLASSES-Adult-Ladies-Mens-Fancy-Dress-Costume-/182418059629?var=&hash=item2a78f6b16d:m:mnkcas0WkKHfhty8C2xarkQ

Would be a great theme for us Blades

The Crossed Blades Founded 2007 - All Right Reserved