HomeForumChat                    

Author Topic: Chesterfield - Last Match of this incredible season  (Read 913 times)

Offline Vamps

• Administrator
  • Legendary
    • View Profile
Re: Chesterfield - Last Match of this incredible season
« Reply #15 on: April 30, 2017, 07:47:52 am »
Fuck me I'm buzzin................is it time to set off for brekkie yet........

Get out of bed mini Vamps - don't you know it's match day.......

Loved trawling Facebook this morning - people setting off from all over the country - 4am start in Cornwall, 5:30 start from Newcastle (German Blade chickened out and came yesterday but seen one lass sitting at Barcelona airport waiting for her plane - which lands at 10:15 - straight to the ground.

Can't beat BDTBL in full voice and it's just going to be one big party today. Trying to tell myself the 100 points doesn't matter, but that would be the absolute icing on the cake and I think the boys will really be up for it!!!

What a day to be a Blade!!!
The Landlord!

Offline lingsbord

• Legendary
    • View Profile
Re: Chesterfield - Last Match of this incredible season
« Reply #16 on: April 30, 2017, 06:04:01 pm »
What a day!

I made the mkistake of waving a Champions flag out my window as I drove down London Rd, and so I spent 20 mins trying to get through the crowd of Blades outside 3 pubs who spotted the flag and decided to swarm all over the car and block the entire street singing about how I'm a Blade AND I'm a Blade as well  ;D

Tremendous! Loved it today, great to see the usual suspects and a truly memorable occasion as we nailed the 100 points, 30 wins, 30 goals for Billy.

Going to be a great season next season as we finally win a Play-Off Final to reach the Premier League  :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:  :whi  :cheer:

The Crossed Blades Founded 2007 - All Right Reserved