HomeForumChat                    

Author Topic: MK Dons away - 22nd April  (Read 663 times)

Offline Vamps

• Administrator
  • Legendary
    • View Profile
MK Dons away - 22nd April
« on: January 09, 2017, 08:46:14 pm »
It's the last away game of the season and there's a lot of interest being shown right now.

Well a few of us are planning on staying overnight and 'enjoying' the celebrations!!! Southampton, Roma and me have already booked into the hotel which is part of the ground (well it gets free parking!!) but if you fancy it you need to be quick. Hilton have an offer on at the moment. If you're a Hilton Honours member there is a great rate available (if you're not then simply join up as part of the process) and it's £43 for a double room for the night (non changeable/refundable) or £55 (flexible). If you don't want to join up, book through Booking.com and it's only slightly more expensive - but book quickly - it's already been booked 56 times today!!!
« Last Edit: January 10, 2017, 05:43:32 am by Vamps »
The Landlord!

Offline Eeyore

• Elite
    • View Profile
Re: MK Dons away - 22nd April
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2017, 09:31:06 pm »
It's the last away game of the season and there's a lot of interest being shown right now.

Well a few of us are planning on staying overnight and 'enjoying' the celebrations!!! Southampton, Roma and me have already booked into the hotel which is part of the ground (well it gets free parking!!) but if you fancy it you need to be quick. Hilton have an offer on at the moment. If you're a Hikton Honours member there is a great rare available (if you're not then simply join up as part of the process) and it's £43 for a bible room for the night (non changeable/refundable) or £55 (flexible). If you don't wat to join up, book through Booking.com and it's only slightly more expensive - but book quickly - it's already been booked 56 times today!!!

WTF is a bible room  :whi

Offline Vamps

• Administrator
  • Legendary
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2017, 10:58:59 pm »

Well a few of us are planning on staying overnight and 'enjoying' the celebrations!!! Southampton, Roma and me have already booked into the hotel which is part of the ground (well it gets free parking!!) but if you fancy it you need to be quick. Hilton have an offer on at the moment. If you're a Hikton Honours member there is a great rare available (if you're not then simply join up as part of the process) and it's £43 for a bible room for the night (non changeable/refundable) or £55 (flexible). If you don't wat to join up, book through Booking.com and it's only slightly more expensive - but book quickly - it's already been booked 56 times today!!!

WTF is a bible room  :whi

Looking at the whole post in general, think I'd had a few more sherbets than I realised!!!
The Landlord!

Offline Roma

• Elite
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 10, 2017, 11:34:54 am »
As Vamps says Harry and I are booked into the Doubletree (which is part of the Hilton group) and is part of the stadium complex. Free parking, one space per room too. Staying overnight Saturday so I can have a couple of shandies before and after the game (one before, one after, don't want to push the boat out too far).  Now just need to get those darn tickets.
« Last Edit: January 10, 2017, 11:36:47 am by Roma »

Offline lingsbord

• Legendary
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 10, 2017, 09:47:14 pm »
Tickets is going to be the issue. Do we think MKD might give us plenty of allocation? I wonder if they'll either milk us for all they can, or if they'll spoil the party?

Offline Vamps

• Administrator
  • Legendary
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 10, 2017, 11:29:14 pm »
Tickets is going to be the issue. Do we think MKD might give us plenty of allocation? I wonder if they'll either milk us for all they can, or if they'll spoil the party?

I think they'll go for as many tickets as they can. It's a big stadium and wouldn't be surprised at us taking 10k there
The Landlord!

The Crossed Blades Founded 2007 - All Right Reserved