HomeForumChat                    

Author Topic: Charlton Away  (Read 549 times)

Offline Vamps

• Administrator
  • Legendary
    • View Profile
Charlton Away
« on: November 11, 2016, 06:35:41 pm »
Are we still doing this??

If so, anyone organising tickets? I've got enough points for 1 now. I can go down tomorrow if everyone else has enough.
The Landlord!

Offline lingsbord

• Legendary
    • View Profile
Re: Charlton Away
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2016, 10:41:24 am »
I don't have the points mate

Last time we went, Ash was so ill we thought we'd seen the last of him when he went off for his train.

The way I feel now, I don't want it to be my turn to be the sick Blade at The Valley, especially if I'm in no beer mode!

I'll see what the situation is when I'm feeling a bit fitter and if there's tickets left I'm still up for it. Otherwise it'll be the Bolton game in the cup the week after.

Offline Vamps

• Administrator
  • Legendary
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2016, 03:21:26 pm »
I don't have the points mate

Last time we went, Ash was so ill we thought we'd seen the last of him when he went off for his train.

The way I feel now, I don't want it to be my turn to be the sick Blade at The Valley, especially if I'm in no beer mode!

I'll see what the situation is when I'm feeling a bit fitter and if there's tickets left I'm still up for it. Otherwise it'll be the Bolton game in the cup the week after.

What was it that was said on the other thread - oh yes, big girls blouse!! No worries, although I won't be doing Bolton.
The Landlord!

Offline lingsbord

• Legendary
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 18, 2016, 06:52:36 pm »
If I can get a ticket, I'm there. Big girl's blouse indeed.

The Crossed Blades Founded 2007 - All Right Reserved