HomeForumChat                    

Author Topic: Morgs testimonial  (Read 2748 times)

Offline Vamps

• Administrator
  • Legendary
    • View Profile
Morgs testimonial
« on: July 13, 2015, 03:40:22 pm »
Good News - Bad News

The Good News is I've been asked if I'd mind moving my dates in Portsmouth to Fri/Sat instead of Sat/Sun (Hmmm, long weekend me thinks!!) so I'm now going to be back in Sheffield for Morgs testimonial

The Bad News - that means you'll have to endure me for the match!!

Has anyone bought tickets/made any plans yet? If not do we want to use this thread to make arrangements?
The Landlord!

Offline Eeyore

• Elite
    • View Profile
Re: Morgs testimonial
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2015, 04:33:45 pm »
Not got tickets yet but regarding arrangements it's difficult to see beyond Spoons given the early KO time  :ok:

An alternative could be The Lings Head on John Street, assuming he's been hard at work getting it ready for the new season... :whi :whi :whi

Offline lingsbord

• Legendary
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2015, 09:56:24 pm »
The Lings Arms is still under construction at 59-61 John Street.

While works continue I suggest the Sheaf island might be the venue du jour, at 10:30?

Offline Vamps

• Administrator
  • Legendary
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 22, 2015, 07:43:32 am »
Works for me - since you're so close to the ground do you want to sort some tickets? Can text you my season ticket number to get the ticket at reduced rate (just checking Miss Vamps doesn't want to go and if not that will be available as well).
The Landlord!

Offline Eeyore

• Elite
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 22, 2015, 12:25:02 pm »
Spoons works for me  :ok:

Offline Vamps

• Administrator
  • Legendary
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 22, 2015, 12:31:35 pm »
Miss Vamps not going (she's too pre-occupied with a certain ex Blades son at the moment!!) so her season ticket number is available for a cheaper ticket for Eeyore if required.
The Landlord!

Offline Eeyore

• Elite
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 22, 2015, 01:17:04 pm »
Miss Vamps not going (she's too pre-occupied with a certain ex Blades son at the moment!!) so her season ticket number is available for a cheaper ticket for Eeyore if required.

Flattered you think I look like a teenage girl  :yikes: Kind offer thanks, but don't want to risk alarm bells going off at the turnstile!  :ok:

Offline Vamps

• Administrator
  • Legendary
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 22, 2015, 03:31:03 pm »

Flattered you think I look like a teenage girl  :yikes: Kind offer thanks, but don't want to risk alarm bells going off at the turnstile!  :ok:

We still buy a full priced ticket you numpty..........just use her number...........it's £15 for full priced tickets or £10 for season ticket holders............but if you can afford to waste a fiver............ first couple of pints are on you  ;D
The Landlord!

Offline Eeyore

• Elite
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 22, 2015, 04:27:01 pm »

We still buy a full priced ticket you numpty..........just use her number...........it's £15 for full priced tickets or £10 for season ticket holders............but if you can afford to waste a fiver............ first couple of pints are on you  ;D

:-[ That's me told then..........thank you very much for the kind offer to benefit from a reduced price ticket, Mr Landlord sir  :ok: The first couple of rounds on me in any event  :DB :DG :DA

Offline Vamps

• Administrator
  • Legendary
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 22, 2015, 06:46:59 pm »
 :DG :DG

Lings, if you can't get, I can probably get down on Friday afternoon - time for anyone else to join the party!!
The Landlord!

Offline Vamps

• Administrator
  • Legendary
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 25, 2015, 06:58:35 am »
Sorted!
The Landlord!

Offline Eeyore

• Elite
    • View Profile