HomeForumChat                    

Author Topic: New season, New League, New Banter thread - Championship Banter 2017  (Read 5379 times)

Offline Roma

• Elite
    • View Profile
Re: New season, New League, New Banter thread - Championship Banter 2017
« Reply #360 on: November 22, 2017, 05:25:22 pm »
The biggest downer for me last night was The Tap - some truly awful beers last night - the last pint even being left with just a sip from it.....at least that wasn't the one the Icelandic sour IPA they charged £8.80 a pint for (obviously think they're still in Iceland at those prices!!)

Told you mate, the awful beers were to make the Fulham fans feel at home and the London prices too  :whi

Re the Brum game I'm still gutted as originally it fell nicely as I'm up to see the Killers at the Arena Saturday.  Thanks to Sky it's giving up my tickets for the Killers or the unusual feeling of being in Sheff and not at the match...  If the tickets weren't an Anniversary present I know what I'd be doing.  )O(

Offline lingsbord

• Legendary
    • View Profile
Re: New season, New League, New Banter thread - Championship Banter 2017
« Reply #361 on: November 22, 2017, 08:09:41 pm »
The biggest downer for me last night was The Tap - some truly awful beers last night - the last pint even being left with just a sip from it.....at least that wasn't the one the Icelandic sour IPA they charged £8.80 a pint for (obviously think they're still in Iceland at those prices!!)

Told you mate, the awful beers were to make the Fulham fans feel at home and the London prices too  :whi

Re the Brum game I'm still gutted as originally it fell nicely as I'm up to see the Killers at the Arena Saturday.  Thanks to Sky it's giving up my tickets for the Killers or the unusual feeling of being in Sheff and not at the match...  If the tickets weren't an Anniversary present I know what I'd be doing.  )O(

Na na na na he's a ....OH!  ::)

Offline Roma

• Elite
    • View Profile

Offline Roma

• Elite
    • View Profile
OK...
Been doing the math. KO 5:30, HT 6:17 (assume 2 mins added on). 2nd Half KO 6:32, final whistle 7:21 (4 mins added on). Get back to car 7:31.  Get back to pick missus up 8:01 (pushing it). Quick wash and change. Leave 8:20. Arena car park for 8:40. In seat for 8:50. Killers start 9:00 (miss support band but never heard of her to be honest). 

It's tight but not impossible.  I might even do it if I leave early (despite the wrath of my fellow Blades).

Now - all I need is to convince the missus it'll all work smoothly on the night  :^^

The Crossed Blades Founded 2007 - All Right Reserved