HomeForumChat                    

Author Topic: Banter Thread No. 2  (Read 63025 times)

Offline BoltonBlade

• Elite
    • View Profile
Re: Banter Thread No. 2
« Reply #60 on: March 08, 2016, 08:30:51 am »
Predictions posted for Saturday.

Sorry I can't post a link as my laptop has gone up the ying yang and I am having to use Hannah's tablet. They are in the usual place.

Offline Vamps

• Administrator
  • Legendary
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: March 08, 2016, 09:01:27 am »

For the first time this season I couldn't even be arsed to listen to commentary.

To be honest I stopped listening a while ago. Having heard the views of Stabo and Bolton who've listened to a match that I've attended, and wondered if it's been the same match, I've come to the conclusion the commentators are just on a massive downer about the Blades at the moment. Therefore no point listening anyway cos it's gonna be negatively biased (when in reality it should actually be biased in our favour!!!).

Where's that beer  :DG
The Landlord!

Offline Roma

• Elite
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: March 08, 2016, 12:56:18 pm »
I've been saying that for years. KE is a nice bloke but he'd find fault if we were sitting in Leicester's position...  He'd claim Mahrez is a showboater and that Vardy is all pace and too lightweight... If we were Barcelona he'd say that Messi doesn't celebrate scoring any of his hundreds of goals with enough passion and if we were Real Madrid he'd say that Ronaldo's hair is too straight...

For the first time this season I couldn't even be arsed to listen to commentary.

To be honest I stopped listening a while ago. Having heard the views of Stabo and Bolton who've listened to a match that I've attended, and wondered if it's been the same match, I've come to the conclusion the commentators are just on a massive downer about the Blades at the moment. Therefore no point listening anyway cos it's gonna be negatively biased (when in reality it should actually be biased in our favour!!!).

Where's that beer  :DG

Offline Roma

• Elite
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: March 08, 2016, 02:25:15 pm »
Now I've heard it all...

http://www.thestar.co.uk/sport/football/sheffield-united/sheffield-united-flynn-out-to-improve-goal-tally-1-7780208

Improve his goal tally? He only has one goal FFS... He could double it by knocking the ball over the line with his arse...

Offline lingsbord

• Legendary
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: March 08, 2016, 04:30:08 pm »
Roma he has hardly had any game time this season, but yes you could level that argument at him and most others in the side.

Vamps the other thing about the commentary is, when you also add the chat, Bolts and Stabo leave you suicidal after 30 minutes  :DD

Offline Staboblade

• Legendary
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: March 08, 2016, 06:30:57 pm »
Roma he has hardly had any game time this season, but yes you could level that argument at him and most others in the side.

Vamps the other thing about the commentary is, when you also add the chat, Bolts and Stabo leave you suicidal after 30 minutes  :DD

It takes that long?......note to self.....'must try harder with suicidal chat'  ;D

Offline Eeyore

• Elite
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: March 08, 2016, 06:41:31 pm »

It takes that long?......note to self.....'must try harder with suicidal chat'  ;D

Never mind 30 minites................30 seconds more like  :DD :DD :whi Don't worry Stabo, you are doing fine!

Offline Staboblade

• Legendary
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: March 08, 2016, 07:26:51 pm »

Never mind 30 minites................30 seconds more like  :DD :DD :whi Don't worry Stabo, you are doing fine!

I do my best, it's the only way to keep Bolts awake with the scintillating football comms....

KE should only talk when we do something decent......

Offline Eeyore

• Elite
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: March 08, 2016, 07:56:58 pm »

Now there's a major problem....better find another job, KE

Offline Staboblade

• Legendary
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: March 09, 2016, 04:17:47 pm »

Now there's a major problem....better find another job, KE

It'd be dead air......

Offline Staboblade

• Legendary
    • View Profile

Offline BoltonBlade

• Elite
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: March 10, 2016, 04:43:54 pm »

We can shorten the time for you Lings :ok:

Offline BoltonBlade

• Elite
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: March 10, 2016, 04:44:54 pm »

I do my best, it's the only way to keep Bolts awake with the scintillating football comms....

Stabo & I are far more interesting than the match :DD

Offline lingsbord

• Legendary
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: March 10, 2016, 04:45:19 pm »

You're going to be even worse now Bolton have been saved!  :DD

Offline BoltonBlade

• Elite
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: March 10, 2016, 05:29:52 pm »

You're going to be even worse now Bolton have been saved!  :DD

It's not confirmed yet, or wasn't this morning. One of the investors has pulled out.
« Last Edit: March 10, 2016, 05:31:35 pm by BoltonBlade »

The Crossed Blades Founded 2007 - All Right Reserved