Season 2015/16 > Banter

Banter Thread No. 2

(1/223) > >>

Vamps:
 :-X

I was bored so thought I'd start another Banter thread, since the last one is close on 1400 comments...............

:-X

I'm still bored.....................

Is it the new season yet?

???

lingsbord:
Lately mate, new season same as the old season, so be careful what you wish for.  :cheer:

lingsbord:
"Academy graduate Ben Whiteman has also trained with United’s senior professionals this week after impressing at under-21 level this term"

:)

Vamps:

--- Quote from: lingsbord on February 26, 2016, 05:30:18 pm ---"Academy graduate Ben Whiteman has also trained with United’s senior professionals this week after impressing at under-21 level this term"

--- End quote ---

Best news I've heard in a while. Every time I've seen this lad he's shown more passion and drive to get forward than any other midfielder at the club - oh and he can play which helps!!!

Eeyore:

--- Quote from: Vamps on February 26, 2016, 08:07:37 pm ---
--- Quote from: lingsbord on February 26, 2016, 05:30:18 pm ---"Academy graduate Ben Whiteman has also trained with United’s senior professionals this week after impressing at under-21 level this term"

--- End quote ---

Best news I've heard in a while. Every time I've seen this lad he's shown more passion and drive to get forward than any other midfielder at the club - oh and he can play which helps!!!

--- End quote ---

So he'll play a few games in the league, look promising and get sold to Spurs or similar to warm the bench for a pittance of his true worth.....it's the Blades way!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version